I’m just back from the All Things Silhouette Conference (ATSC) and am recapping it today for anyone that is thinking about signing up for a future conference. The ATSC was held in Peachtree City, Georgia and was a weekend full of hands on classes, lectures, contests, giveaways, and more.
Speakers and Presenters
- Cindy Eckhoff – Former Silhouette America team member
- Lori Whitlock – Graphic designer at Lori Whitlock
- Kelly Wayment – Blogger at Finding Time to Create
- Becky Dykes – Blogger at My Paper Craze
- Lisa Potts – Marketing Manager at The Rhinestone World
- Karley Hall – Creative Director at Silhouette America
- Kathleen Servais – Sales Manager at Siser NA
- Kendall Ehat – Account Representative at Silhouette America
- Jason Geary – Marketer at Expressions Vinyl
- Traci Penrod – Blogger and Designer of Artsy Albums
- Jamie Omahen – Owner of Craft Chameleon
- Michael Wade – Manager at Chemica USA
- Richard Bloedow – Representative for SewingMachine.com
- ….and of course, me!
Classes Focused On
- Silhouette Studio Basics, Designer Edition, and Business Edition
- Silhouette Curio
- Mini Albums
- Heat Press Basics
- Sketch Pens
- Machine Embroidery
- Tracing Tips and Tricks
- Running a Business with your Silhouette
- Glass Etching
- …and many more!
- Photo Booth Prop Contest
- Amelia Font Designing Contest
- DIY Shirt Contest
- Door Prizes
All Things Silhouette Conference Video Recap
If you are interested in attending the next conference, head to Terri Johnson Creates to locate the next conference in your area. See you there!
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.