I’ve heard complaints from many Silhouette small business owners when they write to me asking me how to deal with people approaching them for their Silhouette “secrets”. From sharing their suppliers to asking how to use the machine; it can be an uncomfortable situation. In a previous post, I talked about possible ways to handle these requests. One of the things I mentioned was to charge a fee for your time and skills. If you are interested in becoming a Silhouette instructor, I’ve got awesome news for you: Terri Johnson is now offering a Licensed Silhouette Instructor opportunity!
More about Silhouette Instructor Licensing
- When: September 23-25th, 2016
- Where: Hilton Garden Inn, Woodbridge, VA
- What: 3 day licensing program with hands on training on the machine plus instruction on how to teach others. Additionally, you’ll learn the best type of venue for holding classes or events; how to set up your classroom; how to advertise and promote your events; resources for purchasing supplies, and how to turn your love of the Silhouette and your love of teaching into a profitable event business. (Oh, things like meeting new Silhouette loving friends and most meals are included, too!)
Why I love this program
- Business in a Box: During the 3 day program, you will receive a complete kit of materials to complete 12 projects and learn how to teach them to others as well. You will also receive a CD with cut files, forms, class supply lists, and handouts for the classes. At the completion of this program, you can return home ready to immediately start teaching.
- Continued support: Terri will provide continued support through a Facebook group where you can interact with her as well as other licensed instructors.
- Referrals: Once you become licensed, Terri will share your contact information with people in your area that contact her looking for assistance.
How to register and specific details
- Registration for this event is available here. Spaces are quite limited, so if you are interested – register now.
While you are waiting for the September retreat, be sure to check out my ideas on hosting workshops or hosting at home parties. Before you go, I can tell you that Terri has a few more tricks up her sleeve to be announced soon! Be sure to stay in touch with the Terri Johnson Creates Facebook page.
Be sure to share this post with the crafting world by hovering over the image below and sharing it on social media:
Wishing you many sales,
If you found this information helpful, pass it to another crafty business owner or business owner-to-be by sharing it on your favorite social media. Sharing it is also a great way to find it when you need it again!