I’m excited to bring your Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette Business and Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Cricut Business. These are the second books in the Diving In series, and they look at actionable ways to grow your existing business. Both the Silhouette version and the Cricut version contain the same information.
Before buying Diving Deeper, you should have your small business open, have a Facebook business page, an Instagram business account, and a Pinterest business account. Additionally, you should be comfortable working with customers and any problems that arise, shipping products, and writing good titles, tags, and product descriptions according to basic SEO strategies.
View the table of contents for Diving Deeper:
Psst! Be sure to check out the last page of the book for exciting information on my next big project on Cutting for Business!
- If you aren’t ready for Diving Deeper, check out Diving In at this link.
- Neither Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette Business or Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Cricut Business offer any project tutorials. You will need to know how to make the products you want to sell.
- This workbook should not be read cover-to-cover. Instead, each day (1-30) is designed to be completed on separate days. Many days have tasks to complete before moving on to the next day.
- If you need help or have questions, I’m just a click away and my contact information is listed in the workbook.
- If you purchase the ebook version, you will need to print it at home and put it in a binder (52 pages).
Buy Now – Silhouette Version
Get Your Copy – Cricut Version
Share with a friend and make money – join the affiliate program.