Would you like to be featured on Cutting for Business? If you create with a Silhouette or Cricut die cutting machine, I’ve got an opportunity coming to the blog for you.
In Their Words Feature
- Each month, March through December, I will feature one fellow crafter, maker, or designer on Cutting for Business.
- By allowing a successful small business owner to share their personal story, I will to motivate the newer or smaller sellers by highlighting the success of
- The featured crafter, maker, or designer will not only be featured on Cutting for Business, but their story will be shared on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
What to Share – A Few Ideas
- How you “do-it-all” successfully. Whether you are a stay at home parent that juggles kids and a significant other while running your business, or you work a full time job and still manage to be successful.
- Why you started your Silhouette or Cricut business.
- What “break through” moment or experience you had in your Silhouette or Cricut business.
- Your favorite business tip or machine tutorial.
- Anything else you can think of – be creative!
To apply, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your story idea. Additional requirements: Your shop should be at least 6 months old and you should be making at least $1000 in sales per month. While this opportunity is being publicly announced today for the first time on the blog, I have mentioned it in The Insider’s Club by Cutting for Business and only have 5 of 9 featured spots remaining.
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.