Happy New Year from my family to yours! I’m excited for 2016 on Cutting for Business and can’t wait to show you everything I have planned for this year. To make sure you don’t miss a single thing, be sure to connect with me on social media.
Connect with Cutting for Business on Social Media
- Join 4,000 fans on the Cutting for Business Facebook page.
- Join The Insider’s Club Silhouette and Cricut business discussion group.
- View Silhouette Cameo, Curio, Mint tutorials and more on the Cutting for Business Pinterest page.
- Get sneak peaks into projects in progress and see small glimpses into my non-blogging life on Instagram.
- Shop with Cutting for Business on Etsy or Amazon.
And, get your business off to a great start with a planner!
Here’s some of the most popular planners on the market right now:
Erin Condren LifePlanner. A super popular planner that many Silhouette and Cricut owners make their own with stickers.
Plum Paper Planner. One of the most popular planner sellers on Etsy.
Emily’s Ley’s Simplified Planner. Another popular planner that I’ve only heard great things about.
At A Glance. My pick for this year is an At A Glance planner that sells for less than $20 on Amazon. It features plenty of room for writing each day and friendly monthly layouts.
Don’t forget – Amazon has loads and loads of planners, too!
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.