It’s that time of year when we look back at the year to reminisce about the good times (and learn from the bad)! Over the next several days, we are taking a stroll through the Cutting for Business blog.
As many of you know, I never set out to become a full time blogger. If you’ve read my About Me page, you’ll already know that I set up this blog as a way to answer a few common business questions I kept seeing in online crafting groups. My original plan was to post about 20 or so articles that online friends could reference. Then, my inbox was inundated with more questions – and I just started publishing away. Cutting for Business has become a full time job – and I couldn’t be more thrilled!
Let’s look back to the early days of the blog:
- Starting Your Cutting Business – Are you ready?
- Where to sell your handmade items? The Pros and Cons…
- Setting Goals for Your Cutting Business (with a printable goal worksheet)
- Pricing Your Handmade Silhouette or Cricut Items for Sale
- 8 Tips for Naming Your Craft Cutting Business
- Understanding Licenses on Cutting Files, Designs, and Fonts
- Trademarks and Your Cutting Business: Can I make and sell Disney items?
- Do’s and Dont’s of watermarking photos of your handmade items
- How to accept payments for your handmade items, Part One – Credit Card Readers
- How to accept payments for your handmade items, Part Two – Online Invoicing
- How to create a Facebook page for your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Explore Craft Business
- Sell crafts made with your Silhouette Cameo or Cricut Explore on Facebook
- 14 Tips for Silhouette Cameo Crafters to Keep Your Facebook Business Page Interesting
- Creating Product Mockups in Silhouette Studio
- Using Product Mockups for Custom Items with your Silhouette Cameo
- Shipping your handmade Silhouette Cameo Crafts
- 7 Local Pick Up Tips for Silhouette Crafters (in lieu of shipping) Your Handmade Items
- Ethics in your cutting business – Should you copy and sell other people’s designs to your customers?
- How to deal with someone asking you to share your Silhouette Cameo Crafting secrets
- Trademarks and your cutting business: Can I make and sell personalized Starbucks cups?
- HELP! I found out someone is copying my Silhouette Cameo designs! Now what?
Let me know in the comments: which post was your favorite?
Save this post so you can find it later, or share it with a friend:
Wishing you many sales,
If you found this information helpful, pass it to another crafty business owner or business owner-to-be by sharing it on your favorite social media. Sharing it is also a great way to find it when you need it again!