Christine the Elf back here again with the 2015 Cricut Gift Guide – like I promised in yesterday’s 2015 Silhouette Gift Guide post! Don’t worry, Christine the blogger will be back tomorrow! I’m making sure that the Cricut crafters around here get everything they need want for the holidays this year!
As a quick reminder, here’s how to use the guide:
- Download and print out this Cricut Gift Guide (PDF format).
- Check off the Cricut items you need or want for the holidays this year.
- Give your completed Cricut Gift Guide to your significant other, family member, friend, or kids.
- They follow the instructions on the Cricut Gift Guide and will be sent to a page on Cutting for Business with links to exactly what to buy – eliminating any confusion on what supplies you really want!
- Sit back and relax knowing that you’ll be receiving what you really want this holiday season – without worrying about fruit cake, underwear, coal – or really bad vinyl!
Want to thank me? I’ve already gotten plenty of candy canes, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, and M&M’s from the Silhouette fans, but I’ll take a few cookies for the boss and some carrots for the reindeers. Please address them to “Christine the Elf” at Santa’s Workshop, North Pole. Also, if you could pin the image below – that’s great, too!
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.