Christine the Elf back here again with the 2015 Cricut Gift Guide – like I promised in yesterday’s 2015 Silhouette Gift Guide post! Don’t worry, Christine the blogger will be back tomorrow! I’m making sure that the Cricut crafters around here get everything they need want for the holidays this year!
As a quick reminder, here’s how to use the guide:
- Download and print out this Cricut Gift Guide (PDF format).
- Check off the Cricut items you need or want for the holidays this year.
- Give your completed Cricut Gift Guide to your significant other, family member, friend, or kids.
- They follow the instructions on the Cricut Gift Guide and will be sent to a page on Cutting for Business with links to exactly what to buy – eliminating any confusion on what supplies you really want!
- Sit back and relax knowing that you’ll be receiving what you really want this holiday season – without worrying about fruit cake, underwear, coal – or really bad vinyl!
Want to thank me? I’ve already gotten plenty of candy canes, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, and M&M’s from the Silhouette fans, but I’ll take a few cookies for the boss and some carrots for the reindeers. Please address them to “Christine the Elf” at Santa’s Workshop, North Pole. Also, if you could pin the image below – that’s great, too!
Wishing you many sales,
If you found this information helpful, pass it to another crafty business owner or business owner-to-be by sharing it on your favorite social media. Sharing it is also a great way to find it when you need it again!