Hello everyone! I’m giving Christine the blogger the day off today, and I’m Christine the Silhouette Elf! I’m helping you get what you want this year for your Silhouette
addiction hobby or small business!
Here’s what you do:
- Download and print out this Silhouette Wish List (PDF format).
- Check off the Silhouette items you need or want for the holidays this year.
- Give your completed Silhouette Wish List to your significant other, family member, friend, or kids.
- They follow the instructions on the Silhouette Wish List and will be sent to a page on Cutting for Business with links to exactly what to buy – eliminating any confusion on what supplies you need!
- Sit back and relax knowing that you’ll be receiving what you really want this holiday season – without worrying about fruit cake, underwear, socks – or really bad vinyl!
Do you love Cricut more than Silhouette? That’s okay… I’m giving Christine the day off tomorrow, too. I’ll share the Cricut version first thing in the morning!
Want to thank me? I happily accept candy canes, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, and M&M’s. Please address them to “Christine the Elf” at Santa’s Workshop, North Pole. Also, if you could pin the image below – that’s great, too!
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.