It’s here, it’s finally book launch day! Why did I write a workbook anyway? The absolute most frequently asked question I get is “Can you tell me how to start a business with my Silhouette Cameo or Cricut?” Nearly every day, I get a different variation of this question and it always baffles me. My online existence on Cutting for Business is writing articles to help crafters start and grow their own successful businesses. However, not everyone likes the blog format; while others are just on information overload with so many topics on Cutting for Business. I realized that readers wanted step-by-step instructions on what they needed to do to start their business – available in order and in front of them. In Diving In: 30 Days to Your Silhouette Business and Diving In: 30 Days to Your Cricut Business, I take you through a journey to start your business from setting goals to finding your niche, to social media and selling on Etsy – and everything in between.
View the Table of Contents:
- A 30 day actionable plan to get your business started.
- Neither Diving In: 30 Days to Your Silhouette Business or Diving In: 30 Days to Your Cricut Business offer any project tutorials. You will need to know how to make the products you want to sell.
- This workbook should not be read cover-to-cover. Instead, each day (1-30) is designed to be completed on separate days. Many days have tasks to complete before moving on to the next day.
- Diving In: 30 Days to Your Silhouette Business and Diving In: 30 Days to Your Cricut Business are meant for the beginning seller or the crafter who wants to start selling their Silhouette or Cricut made products. If you are already selling online, Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Silhouette Business and Diving Deeper: 30 Days to Grow Your Cricut Business are now available.
- If you need help or have questions, I’m just a click away and my contact information is listed in the workbook.
Get Your Copy – Silhouette Version
Get Your Copy – Cricut Version
After You Buy
If you are on social media, use hashtag #silhouettedivingin or #cricutdivingin and show off your copy of the book.
This post may contain affiliate advertising. This means that if you click a link in the post, I may make a commission based on your purchase. The price you pay for the product or service is not higher, and the commissions I earn go to keeping the Cutting for Business publication online. For more information on my advertising and disclosures, see this link.
Additionally, OCLE Enterprises LLC, dba Cutting for Business, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.