I’ve got exciting news to share today! I’ve been invited to teach a class at the All Things Silhouette Conference in Peachtree City, Georgia on November 7th and 8th, 2015. Of course, I agreed and got right down to business planning my class! Class topics will include where to sell your products, easy bookkeeping and accounting in your small business, time saving features of Silhouette Studio Business Edition, and issues that Silhouette Cameo crafters encounter such as copyrighting and trademarking, plus much more!
The conference is the first of its kind and is being organized by Terri Johnson, of terrijohnsoncreates.com. In Terri’s words, here is more information about the conference:
“This “one of a kind” event offers a wide variety of classes (for all levels) from the leading authorities in the industry, with Melissa Viscount of “Silhouette School” Blog as our keynote speaker! Also, Lori Whitlock will be one of our featured instructors.
This two day event will include classes on topics such as:
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Rhinestone Application
- Cutting Fabric for Machine Embroidery Applique
- Glass Etching
- What Types of Vinyl to Use
- Ins and Outs of Silhouette Studio Software
- Everything you Want to Know About Designer Edition
- Cutting Tips and Techniques
- Tracing Techniques in Silhouette Studio
- And soooooo much more!
The Vendor Hall will be open both days for shopping! We will have vendors from all types of products related to Silhouette – from Vinyl to Blanks to Silhouette Supplies! Everything you need in one place!
Your Registration Fee includes:
- Attendance at All Classes
- Admission into Vendor Hall both days
- Continental Breakfast and Buffet Lunch both days! No need to leave the conference to eat!
- Ongoing snack and drink service throughout the day! This is being offered in the Vendor/Exhibit Hall, so you can shop & have snacks!
- Every attendee receives a goodie bag
There will be Door Prizes, Friendship, Fun and so much more! You won’t want to miss this event!”
Registration is limited to 400 participants and the registrations are filling up fast. I look forward to meeting many of you in November in Georgia! Click here to register now.
Wishing you many sales,
If you found this information helpful, pass it to another crafty business owner or business owner-to-be by sharing it on your favorite social media. Sharing it is also a great way to find it when you need it again!